Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday 7 July, 08


Well she looks pretty good for the wear. Was just great seeing a picture of her this morning.

I have no idea what happened with the fonts on my post last night. I tried multiple times to change it, nothing worked. Oh well.

Granny and Kevin out on the porch playing Scrabble. Everyone else is still in bed. Today we're off to Edgartown and Chappaquiddick. Going to do the beach on Chappy. Oops, Jill just appeared.

Did a little shopping yesterday in the Black Dog. Isn't that the place Bill bought Monica a little something?

Was sitting in Nancy's getting ready to order dinner when the cell phone rang (Aunt Meg). She had just returned from Oberlin, OH and the Conservatory of Music.

Meg's son Mark, and my nephew, is quite a trumpet player and Mark had been at Oberlin for a week long music program to enhance his skills. Mark has two sisters, Jackie, who just graduated from the U. of Pennsylvania and Maddie (Madeline) who will be attending George Mason University in the fall. Their Dad is Jim, a product of Oklahoma. The family resides in the DC Burbs in VA. For those who don't know, Meg is my youngest sister.

At some point in time I'll have to give you a breakdown of how my crazy family fits together. For right now, it's breakfast time on the Vineyard. Talk to you later.

No comments: