Friday, July 18, 2008

The competition




USMA West Point, NY














USNA Annapolis, MD






I figured it was time to bring out a bit of the rivalry between the participants during the year.
This year on the football field Navy travels to Colorado Springs, Air Force travels to West Point and as usual the Army - Navy game is at a neutral site, Philadelphia, PA. For all but one USAFA game I shall root for the Falcons. When they play Navy, I've got to stick with the Mids. Sorry all you AF types.

On a bit of a family note, I got a call from Rachael today. Apparently she's been driving around since April without a radio in her car. Seems the battery was disconnected at some point and the radio needed to be re-programmed. Ah Ha, no code. Well her Mom while cleaning her office in the past day or two found the code. Over to my house comes Ray (nickname), Pop Pop disconnected and reconnected the battery, Ray enterd the right code and alas, she now has a radio. Oh the heartache of a high school junior without a radio. Now I'm a hero, I love it.

OK, time for dinner, Uno's Farmers market Pizza, you gotta love it.

No comments: