Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15

Image:Marine corps flag.gif

I just wanted to add a bit of color other than blue for todays blog. I was beginning to get away from my roots with all this Air Force stuff. Thus, we have the flag of the United States Marine Corps.

The Marine Corps was founded in Tun's Tavern, Philadelpia, PA on November 10, 1775. The Air Force came to fruition on September 18, 1947. I guess my beloved Corps has been around a bit longer.

For whatever reason I've been unable to get on the Academy Assoc web site. Thus no information, schedule etc.

Kathryn is heading off to Chicago for 3 days in the AM. Some kind of a conference on a new research project for her Cardiology group. M.A. and I just got back from the Yacht Club pool with Kathy and Abby. Abby has been in Rodeo Camp again this week and wanted a swim to get the dust off. Fortunately I'm the keeper of the pool and opened it up after hours so she could take a dip.

Ok it's time to watch a little of the All Star game. I'll say good night and check back with the USAFA in the AM. See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: